Right now my life is in a constant state of insanity. Nothing is going according to plan … well not completely nothing, but life has been beyond interesting.
So where have I been and what have I been dealing with? I am so glad you asked:
1) I got sick (we don’t want a picture of that … do we? I didn’t think so the bad hair is enough)
2) Then I had tummy issues (no need to tell you there won’t be pics of this!!)
3) Hair problems and dress malfunctions
4) Massive hoops to jump through with all my meds that I need to take with me for a LONG stay in Alaska. (I KNOW you don’t want to see the letters or the meds so I will spare you the boring details.)
5) Letters to collect for allowing multiple liquids, pills, and medicated creams
6) taking a few moments to play with Sophia before I am gone for a while
7) Dealing with additional WEIRD body hang ups
8) A run to Chattanooga for a brief, but FABULOUS visit with my Niece who’s birthday is the 24th, but can’t get home for Christmas because she just made a big move … and you know how moving straps the cash. (I still cannot believe that I didn’t take any pictures of this!! NONE! I have a beautiful niece and the yummy gourmet food her Fella Matt Marcus made for us was OFF THE CHARTS Fabo! If you are ever in Chattanooga stop by Hennen’s Restaurant and if you are in the mood for something special–Ask for the Chefs menu!! You will NOT be disappointed.)
9) Running around like a Madwoman trying to get all the things I need for going to Alaska–sometimes a challenge
10) Desperately trying to squeeze in a few moments with Mikey before I fly away from my life’s breath for weeks on end. We had lunch together … OUT … and I was totally on plan with my smoked chicken breast, salad with little dressing, and yummy cabbage! It was so fun to go out to eat again … oh and check out how much room I have in the booth now … I used to rub the booth with my belly. 😀
11) We have been working hard to finish our kitchen project before family got here for Christmas … haha no family is coming now! hehehe! No matter we got it finished! YEAH! Do a happy dance.
12) Few Pics of me and Mike grabbing a few more moments of our favorite past time — cycling. We took these pics while riding around on Sunday, but we snuck in a 45 minute frozen ride this evening as well. We had to run to warm up before we could ride on the bikes–just too blasted cold.
Well, … I had to update you at the midnight hour, because I was not sure when I would get another chance. I am doing well with my weight. Even on maintenance I lost a half a pounds, while not trying to, so I am very pleased with my body right now–even if I am slightly insane. Tehehehe
Blessings on you and yours for the best Holiday season…..S