I took some days off to hang out with my honey before he left town. He left town yesterday afternoon. Sadness. It just so happens today is my 24th Anniversary to the same goofy geek. I love him more than words can truly express. He is my life, my love, my friend … I just cannot imagine my life without him … and I look forward to our 50th anniversary knowing that I will love him even more then than I do today.
Mike is like the air that I breathe–Necessary.
Is Mike perfect? NO.
- He stinks when he works out–just like every guy I know. What is with guy funk? Am I the only one that thinks guy stinks are worse that girl stinks?
- He is a often an A$$. Just like every person I know.
- He is sometimes completely insensitive to my needs and wants. (I on the other hand am NEVER like that. Wink,Wink) 😉 🙂
- He can make me angrier than any other person on the planet. ‘Cuz he seriously knows me.
- I have to tell him, remind him, and then tell him again–to get anything out of him.
- Even when I tell him that is often not enough to get through to him — I supply him with pictures and written instructions of the multiple options he can use–this works best.
- He is clumsy
- He is dorky
- He writes beautifully, but when I ask him why he loves me–he says the same dorky statements that he has said a million times (cuz we tell each other this so many times a day and we ask these questions so many times a day–I think he could come up with new responses).
- He makes rat faces when he smiles at me
- He makes strange faces at me–that defy explanation
- If he knows he has made me angry he can’t look at me straight — he develops a maddening sideways glance that makes me go ballistic!
- He can’t answer a single question I fire at him when I am angry
- He has let me down so many times and sometimes in catastrophic ways–I kinda bet he will again.
- He can’t remember — oh wait I already said that one ..
- He makes dorky poses for me after he works out to show off–his kinda sorta new muscles.
- He cheers for me no matter how bad I suck.
- He has always told me I was beautiful–and made me believe it–no matter my size.
- He tells me how smart I am.
- He braggs on my cooking.
- He braggs on my craftiness.
- He loves my writing and anything I chose to love.
- He values my opinion above all others.
- I can see he loves me in his eyes.
- I can feel he loves me by how hard he works for our family–more than just the job.
- I know he loves me when he wraps his strong arms around me even when I am a raging loony.
- I love how he reminds me that I will be sweet again when I get some food in me instead of getting put out with me–I know I would get put out with me. I know I can’t help it, but it is nice that he views it this way.
- I am a demanding girl — he likes that. Weird! hahaha!
I simply cannot envision my life without him in it. I like him. I love him. I will always want more of him! I hate it when he is away–like today. I just plain old-fashioned-like the guy. Miss you honey!
Yep … still smilin’ …S