Gonna be makin this here treat. !!!!!
After making this recipe, it occurred to me why I never make granola … it’s way too addicting. It’s hard for me to stop picking and nibbling at it, but gosh it’s good. It’s especially good with the thick, rich, half-and-half 24-hour yogurt (made with pasture raised half-and-half) that I have in my fridge right now. Each of these things is a treat on its own, but combined is even better. It’d be delicious with full-fat coconut milk as well, or homemade nut milk.
- 4 cups sliced raw almonds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes (use this, not the fine shreds)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted & chopped (probably about 8-12 dates)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix almonds and coconut flakes…
View original post 96 more words