I know. I know. I know I am not supposed to miss so many days posting.
The Excuse or the Reason, depending on your point of view is this:
My life — living between two places — is in need of ordering. I have been working on ordering my life. All this “STUFF” that needs doing is cluttering my brain, making creative writing a super big challenge.
- Working on getting my youngest son graduated and launched off for the next step of his life. This requires a lot of time and brain power.
- We have been working on getting two houses set up and in order.
- Working on repairs for OUR home (the one we own in Birmingham). There are a lot of them — just normal life, but we have been lost in transition and the pile sorta stacked up while our brains were in a fog.
- Getting our crews in order so they can run on auto pilot when we are away.
- Acquiring a new pressure washer unit.
- Acquiring a new truck with less than fabo funds (It was old with a lot of miles, but it was a gem and gave us little to no trouble–ever) from the company that destroyed our perfectly great truck during the recent snow day. This is going to be a challenge.
- Me being on another seriously hard push to lose weight — which requires my body to re-adjust to the changes and leaves me feeling like POO!
So there you have my list of excuses. Heck, I have barely enjoyed the company of friends or the exercise I love so dearly. I think all this clutter is just sapping me of drive. I have a plan though. I think, just the act of making a plan of attack is helping me–See I wrote today! (Smiling) I am encouraged that just making the plan and beginning steps towards my projects will help on every level of my psyche.
We shall see. On the weight loss front: I am down, and I don’t know how much. I like how I look in clothes better … so this is a good thing. Not quite comfortable in my skinny clothes yet, but not sure that I am going to try to be either. We shall see, I will share more on my experiment later.
So you decide … is this an excuse or a reason. 😀
P.S. We are having another grandson! I got to see the ultrasound yesterday. It was a family affair. Sheilia (daughter-in-law), Will (the daddy), Erica (youngest daughter), Prince Will, and Princess Sophia all saw the new baby wiggling around in my daughter-in-law’s tummy–it was amazing! 😀